Solar + Battery Storage Bundle from $9,990!*
Energy bills on the rise? The Pride Group have a solar and battery storage solution that will allow you to take control of your energy usage, reduce your bills and even keep the lights on in the event of a power outage. Avoid bill shock and take control of your energy costs with our Solar + Battery Storage Bundle from just $9,990*! This unbeatable deal is only available to the FIRST 50 CUSTOMERS so, get in quick while it lasts!
What you’ll get:
- 6.6kW Canadian Solar Panels
- 5kW Redback Smart Hybrid System
- 4.8kWh lithium-ion battery storage (Pylontech)
Pride Group can design, install and maintain your solar panel and battery installations.
We’ve teamed up with Australian-owned Redback Technologies to bring you the best in the game. Redback has produced a modern, sleek, all-in-one solution that is second to none. Constructed from lightweight, high-quality materials suitable for outdoor installation.
By investing in a solar and storage from Pride Group, you can minimise your need to import electricity from your energy retailer, increase your level of self-sufficiency, reduced your power bill costs, and do your bit for the environment. Plus, in the event of a power outage, you’ll be covered!
Why solar with battery storage?
We consume most of our power in the morning when we’re getting ready for work, and the end of the day when we get home. However, solar panels generate most of their energy in the middle of the day. Solutions such as the Redback Smart Hybrid System ensures you aren’t wasting valuable generated energy. Storing it in your home battery storage for later use, reducing your need for electricity in peak periods.
- Maximise the use of your self-generated solar energy
- Minimise the amount of power purchased from the grid
- Reduce the exposure to fluctuating energy tariffs (FiT & ToU)
- Provide increased energy reliability and independence should you experience a power outage
- Give peace of mind that there is a secure, clean energy source for your home
- Optional participation in Virtual Power Plants and Embedded Networks